Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back to Colombia

My postings lately have been so diminished due to the extended vacation time I spent in the U.S. It was interesting playing the tourist role in the US of A but I hadn't seen some places like New York and San Francisco for some time and had never taken the opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Highway 101 as it stretches from the giant redwoods of Northern California to the sleepy beach towns of the Oregon Coast.

In all it was a fantastic time back and I got to see ALMOST everyone I wanted to see. Thanks so much to my great friends for their wonderful hospitality for also giving me the experience I needed in my home country to prepare for so much time away from her. You can check out pictures from the trip below:
The Homeland

No comments:

Post a Comment